This perfectly summarizes why I love the Simpsons and hate Family Guy.
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all
Astronaut readjusts to life back on Earth
> Don’t give him a baby for a while.
HE GRABS THE CUP BUT THEN HE DROPS THE PEN 0.0003 SECONDS LATER
AND HE LOOKS UP AT THE CEILING INSTEAD OF AT THE GROUND WHEN HE CAN’T FIND THEM
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING HE JUST DROPS IT
IT’S NOT FUNNY IT’S VERY LOGICAL THAT HE WOULD HAVE ADJUSTED TO LIVING LIFE WHILE HE WAS IN SPACE BECAUSE IT’S DIFFERENT FROM EARTH BUT I CAN’T FUCKING BREATHE
*obama voice* don’t worry america, congress is just going through a phase “IT’S NOT A PHASE, BARACK” *slams door*
"YOU’RE NOT MY REAL PRESIDENT!"
Is America even a real country
it is merely South Canada
stop doing things in unison you adorable little jerKs
A thing I love about Gravity Falls is the twins’ personalities are so distinct, you sometimes forget they’re twins. Yet at the same time they will often do ‘twin’ things like move or talk in unison. They’re their own characters yet they are also a set, and that healthy balance is a great characterization.